This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

javcarbe
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220697#Comment_220697

Just for future refrence, if you get a deadline lets say 1. of any month, always tell the community its going to be out 2. of the same month. Always add +1 day because it usually takes the devs 1 day to upload firmware to the support site, this has always been the case since Android 10 until today. That way you won't have kids spamming here

"BuT YoU SaId ToDaY"

View post
Almost 2 week with not service... We should get something for the whole issues

Cold_Dingo
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

The rolling process starts later today so by tomorrow July 29 should you all have gotten it, let me know if by tomorrow some of you still haven't gotten it.

View post
It is 23:14 where I live and I just updated my phone to finally be able to use my service again. I know a lot of people won't come back to these forums again after the update since there's nothing to complain about so I just wanted to say thank you for all the time, effort and energy you put into helping all of us. I know it wasn't your fault but you took hold of the situation and dealt with it to the best of your ability and for that I commend you.

peysal92
Star II
screenshot-20220729-114454884.jpg
screenshot-20220729-112211635.jpg
screenshot-20220729-120723429-1.jpg
LTE/VOLTE still not functioning..its not my telco problem..icon volte at status bar not showing also..already on also but still cant get the lte..this update just showing the missing volte on/off setting..kindly funny and disappointed

dgw
Star III
Waiting on the post-update reboot, then off to test that VoLTE really works again. Thank you R&D team!
Next, can we get VoWi-Fi back?

Doff87
Star III
Omg no wifi calling🤬