This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

jonsey974
Star II
dgw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220698#Comment_220698

There's just no pleasing some people. If it had taken them just two days to release the hotfix, you would have complained that it wasn't ready in one.

(That said, I keep seeing people say that the VoLTE problem was reported during A12 beta. If so, even I have to say it's inexcusable that the final version was released without fixing it first.)

View post
Yea. Except it wasn't 2 days. It's been 2 weeks.

And what you read is correct. This was a known issue since the A12 beta and they took zero steps to address it beforehand.

dgw
Star III
jonsey974

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220699#Comment_220699

Yea. Except it wasn't 2 days. It's been 2 weeks.

And what you read is correct. This was a known issue since the A12 beta and they took zero steps to address it beforehand.

View post
That sucks. Was @Mattias_ASUS not working there yet? Seems like if he had been, R&D would have heard about the problem a lot sooner 😂

chaoticusrex
Star II
Agreed pleasing people is difficult in the software space. "It's just software put out a fix." there's a lot that goes into what touches what and where that people don't account for.
I no longer have access to the Beta program since I had to opt out to roll back to Android 11 while I waited for Android 12 to come out. I can confirm though that it was definitely a known issue. There were several posts on it
In fact I had to follow one to even get the procedure. I know I should've known it but I didn't prior to signing up for the beta.
There is definitely a failure in communication here. Quite a few parties are responsible. This is not a one person caused this or even one department. This is a failure on the entire process chain. It should be reviewed and corrected so it doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, as with most things in larger companies. Money talks. So unless the money walks it doesn't talk and nobody knows its an issue until it is one.
I hate to say it but the reason you ask for beta testers is because you don't can't test enough on your own. You could if you had enough budget but clearly we can see here that Asus didn't want to spend the money to get sufficient enough test scenarios built. So they asked the. Community. Which is fine its a way to save money I get it. But it shows what happens when that chain breaks down. Now you piss off customers who offered not only thier time but their devices and data to better the product.
Asus is kinda showing us, the community, that they really aren't too interested in the software aspect of the phone. Which I get being a hardware company software comes second(look at armour crate for pc for crying out loud) just sucks that it's the same for phones.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

The rolling process starts later today so by tomorrow July 29 should you all have gotten it, let me know if by tomorrow some of you still haven't gotten it.

View post
Just for future refrence, if you get a deadline lets say 1. of any month, always tell the community its going to be out 2. of the same month. Always add +1 day because it usually takes the devs 1 day to upload firmware to the support site, this has always been the case since Android 10 until today. That way you won't have kids spamming here
"BuT YoU SaId ToDaY"

jajajeng
Star II
Hahaha...i got time, will wait till next 5 yrs for updte..take ur fcking time