This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Natorious1776
Star III
@RL_ASUS HOW do I DM you?

Natorious1776
Star III
I'm trying to downgrade from 12 to 11 with the download package on the Asus ROG3 support web page. I've followed the instructions but never get the pop-up message for a firmware update(step 4) Anyone have any ideas? (won't let me post the link to the rog3 support page)

jonsey974
Star II
Alright we're into Wednesday now. When's this miraculous OTA hotfix that's supposed to happen "this week" scheduled for?

Mattias_ASUS
️UPDATE
The arrival date for the Hotfix update is tomorrow 7/28.
I apologize tremendously for all the issues and complications this might have caused you all.
And thanks for not coming to look for me with pitchforks and torches, much appreciated.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

The arrival date for the Hotfix update is tomorrow 7/28.

I apologize tremendously for all the issues and complications this might have caused you all.

And thanks for not coming to look for me with pitchforks and torches, much appreciated.

View post
Is it just the hotfix or does it also include security update + xmode turn on when starting app via armory?
While I can understand if the armory crate update doesnt get in, a simple merge from the google repo should be relatively stress free no?