This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 UPDATE

aliiiii67
Star I
i will never buy a device from asus ever , since it cant updated our devices ,then it is worth less. (rog phone 3)
5 REPLIES 5

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
aliiiii67

i will never buy a device from asus ever , since it cant updated our devices ,then it is worth less. (rog phone 3)

ROG 3 UPDATE
Unfortunately we all have come to know about the capabilities of the company to provide updates after purchasing the phone. Also to add to this there are so many supporters who are blind followers of the company because of which also there is delay in updated and fixes for issues.
Like other brand customers if we ask for bug or issue fixes it's a crime and only global gyan will be given instead of solutions and if u fight for your right then your conversation will be closed by mods and account also might get blocked.
So best solution is to dump the device as it's our mistake to trust them and buy a device from other trusted brands.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
aliiiii67

ROG 3 UPDATE
I guess they are very close to release Android 11 for Rog 3 that's why the security updates are getting delayed 🙂

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50377/rog-3-update

Unfortunately we all have come to know about the capabilities of the company to provide updates after purchasing the phone. Also to add to this there are so many supporters who are blind followers of the company because of which also there is delay in updated and fixes for issues.

Like other brand customers if we ask for bug or issue fixes it's a crime and only global gyan will be given instead of solutions and if u fight for your right then your conversation will be closed by mods and account also might get blocked.

So best solution is to dump the device as it's our mistake to trust them and buy a device from other trusted brands.

View post
Please do not spread misinformation and make assumptions like that. We open and solve multiple cases each day and try to help every user that posts an issue here on Zentalk. Threads are closed when discussions go off-topic, the issue is solved or when the thread has been inactive for a long time. Users are banned when (and only when) they break our community rules (e.g. name-calling or other abusive behavior).
@aliiiii67 Can you elaborate? What do you mean by "since it cant updated our devices ,then it is worth less" ?

VRBROSSS
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175178#Comment_175178

Please do not spread misinformation and make assumptions like that. We open and solve multiple cases each day and try to help every user that posts an issue here on Zentalk. Threads are closed when discussions go off-topic, the issue is solved or when the thread has been inactive for a long time. Users are banned when (and only when) they break our community rules (e.g. name-calling or other abusive behavior).

@aliiiii67 Can you elaborate? What do you mean by "since it cant updated our devices ,then it is worth less" ?

View post
What's about ROG Phone 2 Android 11 Update?