This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3, the heat temperature during play game is increased since upgraded to Android 11

sopiansouw
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 3
Firmware Version: Android 11 ".185"
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: after upgraded to Android 11
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I usually playing Genshin Impact with Android 10 and settings highest graphic at 30 fps only reach 40-44 degrees Celcius in the room without air conditioner
But after upgraded to Android 11 updated patch ".185", the heat is increased to 44-47 degrees celcius in the room without air conditioner. Anyone feel the same as I felt with ROG 3 Android 11 updated patch?
How to fix this issue? Or how to send this issue to ASUS so they can fix heat increased issue in Android 11 at next system update?
Thank you for the answer

19 REPLIES 19

sopiansouw
Star I
Danishblunt

Android 11 runs more smooth than Android 10 and thermals are identical. Have tested this, anyone else claiming something else has some sort of issue where applications keep spamming for permissions they don't get or did have a bad upgrade from A10 to A11.

Check applications that drain battery and re-enable the permissions the apps use.

View post
I just shared my gaming experience with A11 in my post. I want to know if there's rog 3 user felt same as my experience. I updated my system through FOTA. Now I already downgraded to A10, I feel the issues is already gone. So in my experience A11 is not "upgrade" for gaming experience with ROG Phone 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
sopiansouw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202146#Comment_202146

I just shared my gaming experience with A11 in my post. I want to know if there's rog 3 user felt same as my experience. I updated my system through FOTA. Now I already downgraded to A10, I feel the issues is already gone. So in my experience A11 is not "upgrade" for gaming experience with ROG Phone 3

View post
I suggest you read my post properly before replying.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Also suggesting people to stay in an outdated version with security vulnurabilities which on top performs worse just because you don't know how to properly debug things is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read in a while.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Oh come on there are many people still using android 8 phones, security issues are in your mind
What we notice is battery drain and temperature, and Android 11 is a downgrade on this side
Plus, the major bugs weren't fixed by Android 11, and won't be fixed by Android 12 too I bet

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
MrBlackCrush

Oh come on there are many people still using android 8 phones, security issues are in your mind

What we notice is battery drain and temperature, and Android 11 is a downgrade on this side

Plus, the major bugs weren't fixed by Android 11, and won't be fixed by Android 12 too I bet

View post
Please stop spreading your nonsense. Just because you don't have a lick of a clue how software works doesn't mean you need to tell people to expose themselves to hackers. Join the flat earthers and believe whatever you want but don't spread your nonsense to human beings with a functioning brain, thanks.