ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
I'm Happy that atleast asus is not into making their own Asusnos 990 processers,thank god

santhosh_h_v
Star III
anjubunny123

I'm Happy that atleast asus is not into making their own Asusnos 990 processers,thank god

View post
Seriously buddy ? Did you check the picture in ROG 😀? I even checked the picture on my fully calibrated monitor.. Didnt see one.
I am not here to start Exynos vs Snapdragon, also I dont see note heating up as much as ROG , but as I said, I was ok with those . Did you even check my other reported issues ?
As I said, I am not into gaming, so dont care on the graphics and my daily operations are buttery smooth.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
santhosh.h.v

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110248#Comment_110248

Seriously buddy ? Did you check the picture in ROG 😀? I even checked the picture on my fully calibrated monitor.. Didnt see one.

I am not here to start Exynos vs Snapdragon, also I dont see note heating up as much as ROG , but as I said, I was ok with those . Did you even check my other reported issues ?

As I said, I am not into gaming, so dont care on the graphics and my daily operations are buttery smooth.

View post
Okayy okayyyy everyone has their own point of view,you are satisfied with Exynos 990,I am comfortable with with my older SD 855+ powerhouse
We both are Happy
The end😂

4zmail
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110185#Comment_110185

True almost all recent high hz OLED phones have had one issue or the other

It's just the disadvantage of the technology right now

Maybe micro leds will solve it who knows 🙂

Micro led is the best of both ips and OLED tho,that's promising

View post
Sure... Some day. But I'm in the market now. Though I haven't really been wowed by anything. I use a Blu Vivo Xi+, and even checking out the Note and S20, nothing screams at me "better experience."

4zmail
Star III
So, @Anders_ASUS , or anyone: Any word at all on USA release of Asus ROG phone 3? Originally "September." Now September - and quiet.