jon520nik
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS
Firmware Version: 2109.172
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Almost
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi I will like to ask around did anyone face auto shutdown after the updates of the lastest firmware and android 11, before the update my phone never auto shut down. After the updates it seem like the phone will auto shutdown quite frequently even without me using it

8 REPLIES 8

thomasborysiak
Star III
Another lovely bug 😜

Never happened to me with A11 but the longest I have it a try was a week.back to 10 for third time!

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
jon520nik

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS661KS
  2. Firmware Version: 2109.172
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Almost
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi I will like to ask around did anyone face auto shutdown after the updates of the lastest firmware and android 11, before the update my phone never auto shut down. After the updates it seem like the phone will auto shutdown quite frequently even without me using it

ROG 3 AUTO SHUTDOWN
That's probably a sign of ic chip failure,how about a factory reset first,if the problem persists visit the service center

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
That happen because your device overheat
A11 have some mechanism where it will shutdown your phone when it's overheat
You can try to set your thermal limit to high and see if this problem still happen

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Lord_Messi

That happen because your device overheat

A11 have some mechanism where it will shutdown your phone when it's overheat

You can try to set your thermal limit to high and see if this problem still happen

View post
That's not correct
I play on 52c very often,and I've never faced shutdown or throttling
His IC chip is just very damaged and close to death so that's why his phone shuts down