JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 12Gb
Firmware Version: .58 WW
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is it normal i have not yet the option to switch to 90fps in Pubg Mobile with my Rog 3?? I have the last version of the WW firmware, the .58.
Anyone with same problem??
26 REPLIES 26

abhip1986
Rising Star I
I am also on Global version of pubg but I get 90 FPS option with Smooth Graphic settings...I live In India 😄

JohnFrusciante
Star III
@Anders_ASUS please answer to my question..why I don't have 90Fps option of frame rate even if I set to "Smooth" graphic? Is a problem of my device or something wrong of Tencent? When it will be solved?? I had before a Oneplus with 90Fps and I changed to Rog3 for better game experience but I am regretting it.

Yolotony
Star II
Aman89053

Mic is not working while playing pub g

Anyone with the same problem?

View post
Yes bro I can't able to hear my teamates voice..

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
david84rm

@Anders_ASUS please answer to my question..why I don't have 90Fps option of frame rate even if I set to "Smooth" graphic? Is a problem of my device or something wrong of Tencent? When it will be solved?? I had before a Oneplus with 90Fps and I changed to Rog3 for better game experience but I am regretting it.

View post
It's controlled by Tencent Studios. It's out of your control and our control but we can always hope it will get solved with the next update of PUBG.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Yolotony

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114826#Comment_114826

Yes bro I can't able to hear my teamates voice..

View post
We tested talking in the lobby between two ROG 3 devices. Mic volume was a bit low but it definitely worked. Are you maybe recording while you game?