Original 30watt Charger not working after OTA update

ZT-c512c042
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version:17.0823. 2104.147
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Charging issue with original adapter
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After latest .147(WW) update, my original charger is no longer charging my phone, although phone gets charged by any other charger & original charger also charging other phones. It doesn't charge only my Rog phone 3 which it came alongwith. It only shows charging animation, but doesn't charge. Plz help.
My phone is still under Warrenty. Is there any chance of replacement of device. Please help

2 REPLIES 2

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
How you tried with another charger , if it works than first charge with other charger and perform factory reset and if that doesn't work or also wont charge with other charger than go to service centre ASAP!!

ZT-c512c042
Star I
@Saifuddin Sure i will reach out to service center and did anyone face this issue and what was the fix they have done. Please let me know if there is anything available.