Gaiden
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: .172
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
So it's been few days since I unlocked my device than again relocked as i didn't find any use for unlocking. I know after unlocking we can't get FOTA so in some Rog group someone shared FOTA grabbed link for .182 i did renamed the zip file to - UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-18.0410.2111.182-1.1.95-user.zip and paste it in internal storage but even after restarting i couldn't get the file detected. Thereby, unable to update.
Any help ? Mods ?
5 REPLIES 5

Gaiden
Star III
@ARP_ASUS any solution for this ??

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Gaiden,
The warranty ends once you unlock your bootloader. Also the FOTA isn't pushed to the particular device.
For .182 download the file from the official ASUS website and make sure the file is not corrupted. After that you just need to paste the file as it is in internal storage (Not in any Folder) restart or remove the cable the download should automatically pop up.
In case doesn't happen request you to wait until next update arrives. Let me know your findings

Aqib
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi Gaiden,

The warranty ends once you unlock your bootloader. Also the FOTA isn't pushed to the particular device.

For .182 download the file from the official ASUS website and make sure the file is not corrupted. After that you just need to paste the file as it is in internal storage (Not in any Folder) restart or remove the cable the download should automatically pop up.

In case doesn't happen request you to wait until next update arrives. Let me know your findings

View post
Still not found WW version for .182 in asus official site. It's okay to use CN Ver?