wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing PUBG i cannot hear friends voice and they too cannot hear me.
14 REPLIES 14

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@wkabichandra Can you give me any more details about your situation?
For example, are you playing with any Bluetooth devices connected to your phone, or 3.5 mm earphones? Do you have a third-party screen protector or case on? Are you making a screen recording while you're playing? Do you have Discord or any other chat app open in the background?
I'm assuming you have double-checked your microphone settings in PUBG and have cross-referenced with your friends.

wkabichandra
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@wkabichandra Can you give me any more details about your situation?

For example, are you playing with any Bluetooth devices connected to your phone, or 3.5 mm earphones? Do you have a third-party screen protector or case on? Are you making a screen recording while you're playing? Do you have Discord or any other chat app open in the background?

I'm assuming you have double-checked your microphone settings in PUBG and have cross-referenced with your friends.

View post
I try play without headphone or blutooth, problem still exist, no third party back cover no temper glass, i use only original back cover that comes inside phone box. No screen recording. No apps in background.
In the PUBG Microphone setting i have two options one is "all" and another is "team". I try both, one play in "all" mode, one play in team mode. But it could not solve the problem.
Please make me clear about double-checked microphone setting in PUBG, where is the double-check option, i am confusing.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@wkabichandra Sorry for the confusion, I just meant that you should make sure everything looks correct in the settings. 🙂
Thanks for your detailed response! What you can do is try this:
Open the calculator app -> Input .12345+= and you should open SMMI Test -> Single Test -> Do the four BoardMic tests one by one and see if your voice comes through in every one.
Get back to me with the results!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@wkabichandra Also check this:
Long-press PUBG app icon ->App info -> Permissions
Make sure Microphone is allowed!