stutruman
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any ideas how to fix this? It was issue a fee updates ago but was resolved. Now only plays in sd
screenshot-20210808-202830755-281-29.jpg

31 REPLIES 31

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@werderweremem I'll send you a PM.

Maybe flashing the firmware again will help. I visited the service centre and they even didn't know what is widewine certification so they couldn't fix the issue and suggested that flashing the firmware again might restore the widewine status of the phone since it was the only possible way for them. So they flashed the A11 with build no 2108. Still the widewine L1 was not restored. Then again they flashed the A11 with build no. 2106 but again the widewine showed L3. So I asked them to downgrade to A10 latest build and then again checked the widewine status, it showed L3 again.
Here's the catch: After downgrading to Android 10, it was showing widewine status L3. So, I connected to Wifi and left the mobile idle for 10-15 minutes and then I restarted the device. Then i checked the widewine status again, it showed L1. 
So flashing the firmware and connecting to internet for some time and then restarting the device will restore the widewine L1 for Android 10 for sure. So, who really want L1 to be restored that badly, can use this information. Can someone try this on latest build of android 11 and let me know if it works???