tompokn
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================I bought my ROG PHONE 3 on 15 September 2020... I used it less then a month and the recieve speaker problem and when charging it getting too hot... On 14 October 2020 i sent to asus center they repair the phone.. I've been informed that they change the monther board and the receive speaker... Today, the shop informed me that I can collect back my phone... I've checked my phone for about 10 minutes everything was just fine ... then i bring the phone home and setting my phone... After one hour, my wife call me then realized that the receiver speaker not functioning back... My question is... How long should I faced the same problems....why dont you give me a new phone... I've been waiting for one month for the centre to fixed my phone...then the problem come back...how many time should i sent this phone to ur center for repair and waiting for it to repair??????PLEASE THE PHONE IS NOT CHEAP...PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE... If u guys really cannot solved this problem, just give me a new phone... I'm not paying RM2999 to get this kind service or phone quality..

3 REPLIES 3

tompokn
Star I
pleaseeee fix my problem..im so frustrated

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@tompokn Check your inbox for a PM from me. 🙂

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tompokn
I had send you a PM on 18 Nov., 19 Nov., and today yet I haven't received your reply. If the issue remains the same, please check your inbox and PM me back to avoid your personal information leaking. Thank you.