This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai 3 right controller not working in bluetooth mode & Random disconnects in USB mode.

Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: 2012.122
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time I test it.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello all, I have a question regarding the Kunai 3 in hand-held Bluetooth mode, first of all it's annoying to pair, sometimes it doesn't even want to turn on, even though the battery is supposedly fully charged. But my main question is, has anyone else experienced only the left controller to work? While the right side is unresponsive. Reminder this is in Bluetooth mode, not USB mode. I've tried several games and only the left hand side controller seems to be paired to my phone? Also in USB mode, I've experienced random disconnects. I've experienced this in Genshin Impact and Minecraft. As well as when it was just connected with no game loaded. Why is this happening? I'm getting really disappointed. Spend so much money only to have a faulty experience. ::EDIT:: After playing around with it some more, I noticed just moving the controller in usb mode in my hands can cause it to disconnect. So... I guess it's faulty. I haven't even had it for a week and I already experienced this. I'm so upset because it's not easy to take to an asus service center.... Sigh...
3 REPLIES 3

DaddieGamer
Star I
I am having the same issue with mine
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: 2012.131
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time i use it
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Sora Synn Gaming @DaddieGamer I'll send you some more questions regarding your gamepads via PM. Check your inboxes.

Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
DaddieGamer

I am having the same issue with mine

1. Model Name: ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time i use it
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a

View post
Have you had any luck with yours? Mine has gotten worse. It doesn't connect 90% of the time in USB mode. Bluetooth mode doesn't even work on the right hand controller. I've basically given up on using mine. Gonna have to take it to a ASUS repair center or something once I'm able to travel again. (I live on an island so I can't easily find an ASUS repair center. Doesn't exist here 😂)