This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In India When we will get the ROG Phone 3's 12GB RAM Variant ?

Rajib18aug
Star II
Please Provide Some Date or Month atleast. We are really very very excited to have the Beast in our Hand..
I'm using Asus Zenfone 5Z from last 1.5years, and really happy with Asus, and now I wanted to have ROG 3 Very Badly. I even can't wait anymore.
Please Give us some Details.. It's very difficult to stay in suspense.🙏🙏
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm guessing you're asking about availability in India? If yes, then pre order of ROG Phone 3 12GB will be available soon.

ccrath_ccr
Star I
When this phone will be available ?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Rajib,
Appreciate your interest in the Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB Variant. We'd recommend you to stay tuned with us for more info regarding the stock up.
Do note the sale for the 12GB variant is going sooner than you thought, its a matter of time. Will update you once the sale is available.
Happy to hear that you are enjoying the 5Z Experience. 😀

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there, we really appreciate your interest in the Asus ROG Phone 3. We'd recommend you to stay tuned with us for more info regarding the stock up.

Rajib18aug
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @Rajib,

Appreciate your interest in the Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB Variant. We'd recommend you to stay tuned with us for more info regarding the stock up.

Do note the sale for the 12GB variant is going sooner than you thought, its a matter of time. Will update you once the sale is available.

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the 5Z Experience. 😀

View post
@ARP_ASUS Ok That's great & Thanks. I hope we will get the Sale of the product within a week or 10days, I hope so.

And please tell me where we can buy Aeroactive Cooler 3 as This is not available inside the box in Indian version, from where we can buy this. Please suggest.