BlackAs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog3
Firmware Version:.98
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:random
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys anyone been having trouble with Cod M and the touch screen. Had been going great but today on 2 occasions is you touched one spot on the screen it would register in a totally different spot only way I could fix it was to restart phone only just started doing this today.

cheers
adam
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
BlackAs

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog3
  2. Firmware Version:.98
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:random
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi guys anyone been having trouble with Cod M and the touch screen. Had been going great but today on 2 occasions is you touched one spot on the screen it would register in a totally different spot only way I could fix it was to restart phone only just started doing this today.

cheers

adam

Cod M touch screen desync
Hi Adam, Sorry about the late reply. Are you still experiencing this and could you maybe record it. Preferably with another device but a screen recording will do.