This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging problem

kpetrov
Star III

I have a problem with the charging of my phone for several days.At first I noticed the problem one morning when the battery was at 65% after whole night charging. On next day it was the same. The phone is not charging more than 65% and I am not using any of the battery care functions. I thought that the problem was with the original charger and tried a different charger for IQOS (9W) and the phone was fully charged. I bought a new fast charger with the same specs as the original one, but now the phone is not charging at all with these two fast chargers even though it indicates that the charging is hyper charge or fast charge. For now my only solution is to charge it only with slow charging adapters like the one I mentioned ( for IQOS) . I tried factory reset, tried charging from the side port. Do you have any idea what might the problem be and is there a solution ?

2 REPLIES 2

kpetrov
Star III

Ive found that when the phone turn off because of battery 0% , I can charge it with original charger, but immediately when I turn on the phone charging stops. Maybe software issue ? Can someone from ASUS provide full zip for latest version of software (Im on 272) to try to flash new rom ? 

kpetrov
Star III

Superb support from ASUS like always....