This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blur spots in middle of every wide angle photo.

Not applicable
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:ww.17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: evey time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera 7.4.17.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I tried clearing camera storage and also tried safe mode but nothing happens.
16157343291446762028177731138020.jpg

72 REPLIES 72

markovo
Rising Star I
All the same at all resolutions for me.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
in my case it is always blurry, no matter the mode, resolution, size, shape...
if I activate the wide angle mode, the center is blurred at medium-long distance. 
I have already commented in previous messages that it is not necessary to take the photo, only by looking through the camera the center is already blurred, so there is no type of image processing because what the camera captures is seen directly. 
I think I remember that at the beginning my wide angle did not have that problem, I have to look for old photos to verify it.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
In any case, I have contacted Asus, and they have answered me, this is what they have told me:
"we indicated that this incident must be solved with future updates that must be carried out in this model which is already being worked to carry them out. " 
It seems that they are aware of the bug and are trying to fix it.
From my humble opinion, I think it is a hardware problem, hopefully not and the development team can fix it.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
In the end I have requested the repair of my device, as it is under warranty, I do not lose anything. Tomorrow they pick it up to repair the camera. As soon as I have news I will write you, but it seems that it is a hardware failure according to the technical service.

markovo
Rising Star I
It most certainly is a hardware problem.