This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blur spots in middle of every wide angle photo.

Not applicable
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:ww.17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: evey time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera 7.4.17.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I tried clearing camera storage and also tried safe mode but nothing happens.
16157343291446762028177731138020.jpg

72 REPLIES 72

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Hi there. I update you a bit. The telephone reached the technical service on the 14th in the morning with a message came out that it was undergoing diagnosis. In the afternoon they sent me a message that says "Your product is waiting for spare parts with a longer delivery time, the support center will be able to contact you within 3 days". To this day I have no new news but this confirms that it is, it is a hardware failure in the camera. I will continue to inform you as soon as I know more. Greetings

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Dear friends. I already have the phone back at home. I show you the before and after to judge for yourself.
This is one of the screenshots that I uploaded reporting the bug.
screenshot-20210324-160727594.jpg

This is a new screenshot from today.
screenshot-20210318-094745273.jpg
p-20210318-094723.jpg

friends, it is a hardware failure in the camera !! If you still have your phone under warranty, take it for service to have it fixed.
In the breakdown part it says "Replacing the rear camera and cleaning the front camera under warranty, thus solving the reported anomalies"
So now you know, anyone who has this problem, send your phone to repair, since it is not a software problem, it is a failure in the camera lens.

markovo
Rising Star I
How many issues this phone has....