This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black color bleeding is not solved yet??

Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
App: Every app that plays videos

I have the black bleeding issue still even in the latest firmware update for Europe.
Every video that I play using video apps and even in some games is showing this issue. See attached picture and let me know if there is a solution to this issue. I mention that I have done a factory reset after the last firmware update to delete former cache and settings that may linger from past firmware.
screenshot-20210504-192502211.jpg
screenshot-20210504-192624419.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
10 REPLIES 10

jerquait
Star III
Never going to b solved

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
not officially yet

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Does this mean that we will be forced to unlock our device and lose the warranty in order to solve this problem? Because honestly, I don't think Asus makes kernel-level changes like @Danishblunt, they are frustrated that an ordinary user fixed it before them, so I don't think this problem has an "official fix". They will say that they have made adjustments to the screen, but I think there will never be an official good and definitive solution like @Danishblunt . In addition, we can read in various posts on this forum, how many mods answer that if you have blackcrush, take the device to technical service more near. It's what I think, maybe I'm wrong, but if there is no Asus solution after 9 months of launch ... there probably never will be.

Jesp.r

Does this mean that we will be forced to unlock our device and lose the warranty in order to solve this problem? Because honestly, I don't think Asus makes kernel-level changes like @Danishblunt, they are frustrated that an ordinary user fixed it before them, so I don't think this problem has an "official fix". They will say that they have made adjustments to the screen, but I think there will never be an official good and definitive solution like @Danishblunt . In addition, we can read in various posts on this forum, how many mods answer that if you have blackcrush, take the device to technical service more near. It's what I think, maybe I'm wrong, but if there is no Asus solution after 9 months of launch ... there probably never will be.

View post
Hi @Jesp.r ,
Who is this user that fixed the black bleeding?