devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

devicentextian
Rising Star II
sampathfeb15

My version is 99 only. But battery issue is not fixed. Same happens for me. My mobile got switched off when I kept it a side when it is in 22% and by the morning it got switched off. This updates are the worst fix from asus. Hope asus doesn't have proper testing team. 🤣🤣. They can appoint me as a new test engineer 😎

View post
mine doesn't have this problem. you might have an hardware issue visit your service center

devicentextian
Rising Star II
arry_nyp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140955#Comment_140955

Hi Devicetextian,

Thank you for the reply. I have not tried doing the suggestion you did advice earlier. However, do you also experience the same issue as I have right now about the ROG Phone 3 battery draining at Airplane Mode? The software update has already been done. Thank you.

View post
I don't know if i have the same as you because i always used my phone i get decent amount of battery life 5hours of just scrolling to the internet and reading cost me only 30% but if idle my phone for 1 day i get 3-2% cut off to my battery when i use it again.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201111-014149723.jpg
Here is my battery life I always charge it to 80% and gives me a decent amount of SOT, My problem in .78 already got fixed in .99 but I still think it's not consistent even doing doing the same brightness and apps that i used sometimes i got 4hours - 5 hours instead

sampathfeb15
Star III
Ok bro will visit the service center