devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

joshua_aquino18
Star III
Yes sir because you are data user

Hello... I am consistently getting less than 3hrs of screen time on my rog phone 3 at 90% battery. Can anyone help me please?

mayurmahale47
Star II
I received my Rog 3 1 week back.... And what I am getting is 5.5 hours of Screen on time.. I don't know why is it because of ? Is it because of the latest update 17.08? Please widespread this issue, coz I can see many of them are having it too... If it's software related then please solve it quickly. You can also check the screen on time I am getting right now.
screenshot-20201113-135305538.jpg

mayurmahale47
Star II
joshua.aquino18d

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120862#Comment_120862

Sir we need full charge until 100%?

Because my charge always 20 to 90

View post
No need.... Unless you are going somewhere outdoor and not carrying charger with you... Otherwise.. to keep your battery healthy.. 90 % is far more healthy.

mayurmahale47
Star II
Noix

I had some issues with battery until I found that play games was on twin apps, I deleted the app and my battery is very good with the .78 firmware. Most of the issues are from some app draining in the background not the update.

View post
I don't have any app on twin app, and yet I get screen on time for about 5.5 hours only. Please revert back