04-22-2021 05:31 PM
04-24-2021 03:44 AM
MVyou can unlock it more than once, ive unlocked and relocked mine at least 3 times
Bootloader is locked once. You can't unlock again. AFAIK re-unlock does not work.
04-24-2021 04:59 AM
botboy444There were many reported issues on unlock tool not working on multiple asus devices in past. Good if it's fixed already.
you can unlock it more than once, ive unlocked and relocked mine at least 3 times
04-24-2021 05:14 AM
I cannot unlock my bootloader on my new ROG Phone 3. I have tried everything still getting the same error.
- Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3 (ZS661KS-6A006IN)
- Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2102.143
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Device Tool, V188.8.131.52
Asus Rog Phone 3 Bootloader Error
DanishbluntAs he mentioned , is there is Tencent text on you back of device ?
Probably tencent flashed phone