Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 3 bluetooth problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Pls help my asus rog phone 3 wil not work on bluetooth when i use speaker it cuts out and when i use controller for fortnite or something other games it has so much input delay when i connect it there is no input delay but 40secounds after it comes with so much input delay pls help
4 REPLIES 4

ZT-34ba278d
Star III
I have bluetooth connectivity issue with the new Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (Earphone) I can only listen to one ear but if put both earphone it start cracking sound like robot sound, If i turn the hotspot on or connect wifi with Internet it only disappear.
Installed and unistalled the app many times but still facing problems
I have contacted Samsung and they said can't do much since this issue not related to their devices.
Contacted Asus via Twitter and they told me to update manual to the latest version, but if I will do so I will lose OTA updates so need real solution update
Please fix this issue ASAP. 

@alidaher409@gmail.com what is ota updates?

ZT-34ba278d
Star III
On The Air updates, so you will not be
linebossenhansen

@alidaher409@gmail.com what is ota updates?

View post
Means On The Air updates, so you will not be able to receive online software updates, or security patches Automatically, instead you will have do it manually, which means every time you need to backup your device in order not to loose your data.

Ninx
Star I
I cant connect my Steelseries bluetooth headphones all other devices show up on the search list but not my bluetooth headset i was very upset about this when i wanted to play BR games like PUBG or trying to use for Discord Voice Chat