cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate profile continues error

Ejay1
Star I
screenshot-20211102-191247159.jpg
Ply armory crate profile always occur error iecantaseven view my profile and the connect. What should I do?e tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
F not rootedrequency of Occurrence:
A alwaysPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Ejay1

screenshot-20211102-191247159.jpg

Ply armory crate profile always occur error iecantaseven view my profile and the connect. What should I do?e tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. F not rootedrequency of Occurrence:
  5. A alwaysPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Armory crate profile continues error
Go to Settings - Support - MyASUS app
Armoury Crate uses this app to connect to your profile on the Asus website. So if this doesn't work, then this would be (hopefully) the reason why Amoury Crate doesn't work.
I noticed this on my phone too (ROG 2) and moderator said there is an issue with this app. Therefore, in short term, uninstall update you have now (so it goes back to factory version), then go to APKMirror and download the previous version and install this. Once this installed, MyASUS app should work and hopefully this fixes your Amoury Crate issue too.