This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 upstate

rs00442
Rising Star I
What's the meaning that ROG 3 will get Android update after ROG5. If u can update regularly then why do you release next version...??? I bought flagship ROG3 n still no update. There is no mean providing top notch hardware with pathetic update service. That all becomes meaningless. 56 K ROG 3 doesn't support jio volte video calling, n others people are using volte video calling on 6k mobile (Poco, Vivo, Oppo). It has been 9 month that ASUS ROG people working on developing software. Does it really takes that much to update VOLTE video calling...??? Dear, Asus ur app service is really disappointing. At least provide basic video VOLTE (JIO) calling feature.
It's my huble advice, ASUS SHOULD WIN TRUST OF CUSTOMER FIRST RATHER THAN GETTING BUSY IN ATTRACTING NEW CUSTOMER. We are here to update truth of ur SERVICE.
My insta ID illuminar_er_cerebro
All ASUS ROG user,please raise voice at tweeter #ASUSROG3NOUPDATE
#ASUSROG3NOVOLTEVIDEOCALLING
27 REPLIES 27

rs00442
Rising Star I
I mean ROG 5 with Android 11 launched yesterday still precedor ROG 3 not updated yet. That itself clear ROG 3 getting after release.
Second, Video over LTE feature not here in india. It doesn't support video calling on 4g (JIO). We hv to take support of either duo or whatsapp. What's the meaning investing huge bucks on flagship and relying other apps for video calling.
Hope u get it.

rs00442
Rising Star I
M still confused, if 8k oppo, Vivo n other handset provide Videos calling on 4g without relying on secondary app. Then why not ASUS ROG3....???? One end ROG provide top-notch specs and another end ROG not able to provide basic feature of Video call (4g jio) independently. STRANGE. It need duo, Whatsapp or any other secondary app. Forget about Android 11 update ....

botboy444
Zen Master I

rs00442

M still confused, if 8k oppo, Vivo n other handset provide Videos calling on 4g without relying on secondary app. Then why not ASUS....???? One end ROG provide top-notch specs and another end ROG not able to provide basic feature of Video call (4g jio) independently. STRANGE. It need duo, Whatsapp or any other secondary app. Forget about Android 11 update ....

View post
I'll agree with this, I think a lot of people think the same. Awesome hardware but very VERY lacking in the software and updates dept, if Asus keep releasing new phones and leaving the old ones to die without giving them the very basic of features like VoLTE/ViLTE then it just shows they're in it for the money and not the long haul

rs00442
Rising Star I
Why should i use third party app....??? Thats what I want to point out.
N it's not convinient way. Not all people in contact list are always present in single app like whatsapp or duo. It mean we should download multiple app for according to whom we are calling (video). U can't mention it as "FLAWLESS".

rs00442
Rising Star I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156357#Comment_156357

I think they mean Because now that they rog 5 is out the rog 3 will get android 11

Volte/VoWiFi is not working in Australia, does this mean that it'll be added soon? Because *quite alot* of people have asked for volte in Australia

It's definitely an Asus thing, I've contacted my provider and they have confirmed that VoLTE is activated in my account, however the device is not IMS registered or has VoLTE support.

*Please* add volte for Australia

View post
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156357#Comment_156357

I think they mean Because now that they rog 5 is out the rog 3 will get android 11

Volte/VoWiFi is not working in Australia, does this mean that it'll be added soon? Because *quite alot* of people have asked for volte in Australia

It's definitely an Asus thing, I've contacted my provider and they have confirmed that VoLTE is activated in my account, however the device is not IMS registered or has VoLTE support.

*Please* add volte for Australia

View post
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156449#Comment_156449

I'll agree with this, I think a lot of people think the same. Awesome hardware but very VERY lacking in the software and updates dept, if Asus keep releasing new phones and leaving the old ones to die without giving them the very basic of features like VoLTE/ViLTE then it just shows they're in it for the money and not the long haul

View post
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156449#Comment_156449

View post
Agreed.
It has been 8 month, i am switching app according to my contact list. Whatsapp for Whatsapp user, duo for duo user and signal for signal user.
Pathetic....!!!!