This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 upstate

rs00442
Rising Star I
What's the meaning that ROG 3 will get Android update after ROG5. If u can update regularly then why do you release next version...??? I bought flagship ROG3 n still no update. There is no mean providing top notch hardware with pathetic update service. That all becomes meaningless. 56 K ROG 3 doesn't support jio volte video calling, n others people are using volte video calling on 6k mobile (Poco, Vivo, Oppo). It has been 9 month that ASUS ROG people working on developing software. Does it really takes that much to update VOLTE video calling...??? Dear, Asus ur app service is really disappointing. At least provide basic video VOLTE (JIO) calling feature.
It's my huble advice, ASUS SHOULD WIN TRUST OF CUSTOMER FIRST RATHER THAN GETTING BUSY IN ATTRACTING NEW CUSTOMER. We are here to update truth of ur SERVICE.
My insta ID illuminar_er_cerebro
All ASUS ROG user,please raise voice at tweeter #ASUSROG3NOUPDATE
#ASUSROG3NOVOLTEVIDEOCALLING
27 REPLIES 27

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
"What's the meaning that ROG 3 will get Android update after ROG5"
Can you share from where you got this info?
Also, I am not sure if you are asking or understanding the question.
VOLTE (Voice over LTE) and ViLTE (Video over LTE) these are 2 different terms here.
VoLTE is present is ROG Phone 3 and it works flawlessly. Currently you can use Video calling feature using any 3rd party App as those are the most used ones.
ROG Phone 3 has been receiving updates frequently.
If you have further concerns please share I will be happy to respond to it

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

VOLTE (Voice over LTE) and ViLTE (Video over LTE) these are 2 different terms here.

VoLTE is present is ROG Phone 3 and it works flawlessly. Currently you can use Video calling feature using any 3rd party App as those are the most used ones.

View post
I have the Rog 3 - 16Gb and I do not have VolTE ... so it is not present in ALL Rog 3
It's March ... and we're still on the December security patch ... so sorry, but rog3 does NOT get frequent updates.

botboy444
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

View post
I think they mean Because now that they rog 5 is out the rog 3 will get android 11

Volte/VoWiFi is not working in Australia, does this mean that it'll be added soon? Because *quite alot* of people have asked for volte in Australia

It's definitely an Asus thing, I've contacted my provider and they have confirmed that VoLTE is activated in my account, however the device is not IMS registered or has VoLTE support.

*Please* add volte for Australia

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
The request should be .. "please add VolTE to all"