PH
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

PH
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hey sorry missed, it would be better if you share all the info in 1 go.

I can see a lot of Apps are not compatible with your phone. It's not just Airtel Xstream last time you also complained about few Apps many users and I have confirmed it works. You can visit the service center.

View post
For everything you guys ask to visit the service center. It says my device is not compatible so it is your device fault. I am so done with Asus.

PH
Rising Star I
Black crush..bad call quality...no wifi calling..cam quality sucks ( looks like an oil paint..it's the app fault), no app compatibility... Your dev team sucks

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PH

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Airtel Xtream app not running on ROG3
If you're having app compatibility issues try factory resetting once
Could be an isolated issue with you as If others faced the same issue this forum would've have been filled with similar complains

PH
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41810/airtel-xtream-app-not-running-on-rog3

If you're having app compatibility issues try factory resetting once

Could be an isolated issue with you as If others faced the same issue this forum would've have been filled with complains

View post
Agreed..I have done that twice earlier..and lost my data as well. Didn't work for me.