This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 on Rog3 is....

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Actually quite dope. So far didnt find any bugs, its super clean, fast, and performs absolutely great.

For those who have issues, try flashing raw or wipe your phone before installing A12.

Good job devs, this is another quality Android upgrade.

12 REPLIES 12

Pervage
Rising Star II
@Danishblunt Danish bro I am seeing quite of issues.
1.I updated manually the firmware and in update section when I want to see change log it showing me last A11 update log.
2.Any luck on Accent Color?
3. fonts in Call settings are somehow bigger and can't be managed through Font and Display size.

HexHyte
Rising Star I
It still has a massive black crush tho..

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Pervage

@Danishblunt Danish bro I am seeing quite of issues.

1.I updated manually the firmware and in update section when I want to see change log it showing me last A11 update log.

2.Any luck on Accent Color?

3. fonts in Call settings are somehow bigger and can't be managed through Font and Display size.

View post
Havent really played with 2.) when pplying themes it seems to change tho.
as for font in call, works for me, when changing from medium to small it gets smaller. Try to reflash again via TWRP and see if that fixes it, also remember to wipe dalvik cache.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Android 12 on rog3 for me, it's going very well, but... it's horrible to see dark scenes on Netflix. They have not given any solution to the color bands. In my case, the dark scenes of Netflix look terrible, basically nothing is seen, not even with the brightness at maximum. Blacks are gray and viewing is lousy. I would like to buy the rog6... but I don't know if it's really worth the change, and even more so knowing that the rog6 screen is also calibrated by pixelworks... I don't know what to think...