This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g software update

Ravi01
Star I

Dear, Asus we need 5G software update urgent basis for ROG 3 in India. We spend around 50 to 60k for Rog3. So your responsibility to provide 5g update. Atlist broadcast message to public when you will give 5g update for Rog3. Plese understand our filling otherwise Asus will lose geniune Asus Customers hope you will give any response to my message

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ajinkya017
Rising Star II

Well, you can refer other threads. 5G is working, although it must be noted that only one band is supported. So both Jio and Airtel are working(i have jio working on my phone). The problem is the signal strength, partly because of one band support and partly because the providers are still establishing the infrastructure for a stable signal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ajinkya017
Rising Star II

Well, you can refer other threads. 5G is working, although it must be noted that only one band is supported. So both Jio and Airtel are working(i have jio working on my phone). The problem is the signal strength, partly because of one band support and partly because the providers are still establishing the infrastructure for a stable signal.

ABIYELLOW
Star I

really fed up with ASUS. for this kind of services. rog 3 has display black issue, now no update for 5g . As a gamer i bought rog 3 , sure i wont buy again . i will go with apple next.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.