This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Warranty Date

Nalasmum
Star I

I have just registered my new monitor, an ASUS TUF VG27AQ which was delivered yesterday, but there is an error with the warranty expiry date. It's showing 23rd MAY 2026 instead of 23rd JUNE 2026. I can't find any way to correct this online and the email contact form doesn't allow me to refer to a product that's already been registered! How do I get this error corrected?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@Nalasmum
In the warranty inquiry webpage, there are the following notes provided:
https://www.asus.com/support/warranty-status-inquiry/ 

"If your product SN has an extension of warranty date or you believe your warranty date is incorrect, please contact ASUS Customer center to check the real expiration date.

The warranty status displayed here is only for reference. If the user can't provide the effective purchase invoice of the product, the product warranty will start from the date of device delivery according to the product S/N."

Therefore, if you have the purchase invoice, there is no need to worry as the warranty will start from the date on your invoice.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.