Unlock BootLoader

pmvidal
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Live ZB501KL
Firmware Version: Version WIND-13.1407.1804.64
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Tool (1107-1042_SIGNED_UnlockTool_9.1.0.3_180621_fulldpi.apk || UnlockTool_9.1.0.3_180621_fulldpi(this one gets error on instalation))
Android Version: 6.0.1
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when i try to unlock , i always get this error:
screenshot-20200819-120805.jpg

i want to unlock bootloader and nothing works! @Christine_ASUS Help me! or any other Asus team member! Thanks.
best regards.
Pedro Vidal

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
pmvidal

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Live ZB501KL
  2. Firmware Version: Version WIND-13.1407.1804.64
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Tool (1107-1042_SIGNED_UnlockTool_9.1.0.3_180621_fulldpi.apk || UnlockTool_9.1.0.3_180621_fulldpi(this one gets error on instalation))
  6. Android Version: 6.0.1

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

when i try to unlock , i always get this error:

screenshot-20200819-120805.jpg

i want to unlock bootloader and nothing works! @Christine_ASUS Help me! or any other Asus team member! Thanks.

best regards.

Pedro Vidal

Unlock BootLoader
@pmvidal
For ZB501KL, there will no longer have any maintenance. (including server)
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

pmvidal
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
thank you for the reply.
Do you have any alternative that I can do ?
the reason I want to do this , is for mobile development purpose , because I use react native to develop and in this phone , the http requests don’t work and when I instal the app in other device with an Android 10 it works perfectly.
please give me an alternative for unlock or a solution to my problem , maybe I am not the only one with this problem.
I think I don’t have the necessity of purchase a new phone , because the condition of my asus live is almost new .
best regards
Pedro Vidal