cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I solve "g.co/ABH"?

claimund
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
1. Model name: ZenFone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL)
2.Firmware version: Fabrica version, as it was reset
3.Rooted or not: No
4.Frequency of occurrence: When calling reports this error... "Your device is corrupt. It can´t be trusted and may not work properly... Visiti this link on anoter device: g.co/ABH... Press Power key to continue"
5.App Name & APP Version:
In addition to the above information, please also provide as much detail as you can, for example, using scenario, what troubleshooting you have already done, screenshot, etc. ========================================
At the moment I only tried to format, it was done successfully, but when reconnecting the device the problem persisted.
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
claimund

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model name: ZenFone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL)

2.Firmware version: Fabrica version, as it was reset

3.Rooted or not: No

4.Frequency of occurrence: When calling reports this error... "Your device is corrupt. It can´t be trusted and may not work properly... Visiti this link on anoter device: g.co/ABH... Press Power key to continue"

In addition to the above information, please also provide as much detail as you can, for example, using scenario, what troubleshooting you have already done, screenshot, etc. ========================================

At the moment I only tried to format, it was done successfully, but when reconnecting the device the problem persisted.

How can I solve "g.co/ABH"?
@claimund
According to what you described, I would suggest you bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Blxck_08
Star I

Model Name: ASUS XOOTD

sujanakanda
Star I

Asus Maxpro m2

no rooted

when it going power on its show g.co/ABH

RaidenSeiryuu
Star I

1.Model Name: ZenFone Max Pro M1(ZB602KL)(WW)/(ZB601KL)(IN)(Model:Asus_X00TD)

2.Firmwhere version:Fabrica version,as it was reset

3.Rooted or not:No

When I try to open the device it's always shows the same thing as Frequency of occurrence,I don't know what happens and I didn't reset anything as I remember.The device can't open like normally