This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't connect to the network with my new asus zenfone 11 ultra

PavelAnt
Star I

I recently received an Asus Zenfone 11 ultra phone. Unfortunately, for some reason the phone does not connect to the network. When I try to do the same with an old phone, everything works. This means that the problem is not with the SIM card. Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

3 REPLIES 3

anthonydavid
Star I

If you're unable to connect to the network with your new ASUS Zenfone 11 Ultra, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Check Airplane Mode: Ensure that Airplane Mode is turned off on your device. Airplane Mode disables all wireless connections, including Wi-Fi and mobile data.

2. Restart Your Phone: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve network connectivity issues. Turn off your phone, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

3. Check Network Settings: Go to Settings > Network & internet on your phone and verify that Wi-Fi and mobile data are enabled. Make sure your phone is attempting to connect to the correct Wi-Fi network.

4. Forget Wi-Fi Network: If you're having trouble connecting to a specific Wi-Fi network, try forgetting the network and reconnecting. Go to Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi, tap on the Wi-Fi network you're having trouble with, and select "Forget."

5. Reset Network Settings: If the issue persists, you can try resetting your network settings. This will erase all saved Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices. Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth and confirm the reset.

6. Check for Software Updates: Ensure that your phone's software is up to date. Go to Settings > System > System updates and check for any available updates.

7. Contact Your Service Provider: If you're unable to connect to mobile data, contact your mobile service provider to ensure that there are no network outages in your area and that your SIM card is activated and properly inserted into your phone.

8. Factory Reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset on your phone. This will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any important information first. Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset) and follow the prompts.

If you're still unable to connect to the network after trying these steps, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your phone. In that case, contact ASUS customer support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @PavelAnt,

Could you please mention the name of your network carrier?

dazeq8
Star I

you have to create an APN
access point name
use the same settings from your old phone, should carry over easy