cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsealed packaging of the product

torzulus
Star I

Good afternoon!

I purchased the motherboard on the ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI and was surprised to find that the box was not sealed. The antistatic bag was not sealed either. There are no signs of operation on the motherboard itself, and the supplier claims that this is a normal delivery.

After looking at youtube videos for unpacking this board, I noticed that for some users in the video, the board is also not sealed in any way.

I wanted to clarify - is such a supply normal? Is this often practiced, or is it better for me to return this fee?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

torzulus
Star I

Thanks for the reply.
I asked the same question to Asus technical support, and that's what they answered me. The company does not specifically seal motherboard packages so a customer can inspect the board before purchasing. This is normal practice, moreover, it applies to all motherboards of the company.
Thus, I received an answer to my question, and this appeal can be closed.
Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @torzulus 

We recommend referring to the response from the distributor.
If you have concerns, please consider reaching out to the original place of purchase for further assistance, such as return or exchange services.

Thank you.

torzulus
Star I

Thanks for the reply.
I asked the same question to Asus technical support, and that's what they answered me. The company does not specifically seal motherboard packages so a customer can inspect the board before purchasing. This is normal practice, moreover, it applies to all motherboards of the company.
Thus, I received an answer to my question, and this appeal can be closed.
Thanks again.