This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI charging protocols?

okomo
Star I

Can someone please explain to me what speed and what charging protocols my hi-tech TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI board meets?

In the specs I can only find "USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C".

The problem is this, I bought a 2m 100W cable of the highest quality. But charging my phone (OnePlus12) from it is an endless story. Is it a phone, board, drivers problem?

2 REPLIES 2

okomo
Star I

@okomo wrote:

Can someone please explain to me what speed and what charging protocols my hi-tech TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI board meets?

In the specs I can only find "USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C".

The problem is this, I bought a 2m 100W cable of the highest quality. But charging my phone (OnePlus12) from it is an endless story. Is it a phone, board, drivers problem?

I got this,...

Hello, @okomo 

We apologize for delay respond and any inconvenience this may have caused. 
The Zentalk forum might automatically mark frequent postings or comments containing external links or content that violates forum rules (such as offensive language) as spam. However, this automated process may not always be accurate.
Subsequently, we will manually review to verify if it violates forum guidelines.
In addition, it is recommended that you not posting too frequently or provide too many links to external websites.
We appreciate your understanding in advance.

After confirmation with the relevant department, it has been determined that both the front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and the rear panel USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C are designed for data transmission purposes.

If you require charging for external devices, we suggest referring to page 2-17 of the TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI User’s Manual for instructions on installing a Thunderbolt™ series card.

Thank you.