This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI - Bluetooth issue with latest 1813 BIOS.

David7777
Star I

Hi,

I have an issue with the latest 1813 BIOS.

The bluetooth device didn't mount properly after windows startup.

First i though it was a driver issue but when i tried to upgrade with the latest driver the BT car was not seeable either.

Then i roll back in my previous BIOS (1636 version) and all is working fine again.

I don't know where to post this bug report but in case you have the same issue try to rollback and avoid this latest BIOS version.

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @David7777 

May I ask about the specific reasons for updating your BIOS? 
For example, do you want to use specific features or accommodate new hardware? 
If there isn't a specific need, we recommend sticking with the most stable BIOS version, and there's no urgency to update.
After the BIOS update, did you clear CMOS and enter the system with the default BIOS settings to check if the issue persists?
Regarding the Bluetooth driver installation issue, could you clarify whether it means the Bluetooth devices aren't functional after installing the driver or if there's difficulty completing the installation process?
Could you kindly provide the Bluetooth device model and driver version, details about the installation failure scenario, and the results of testing with other Bluetooth devices?
Additionally, we have another official forum dedicated to discussions on ROG or TUF series products: ROG forum

Thank you.

miloszes
Star I

I have a similar, maybe even the same issue with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth doesn't work at Windows start. My Bluetooth mouse doesn't work when I log into the windows. To make it work I need to use a keyboard, go to Bloototh settings, and try to add a mouse - after a while it starts working. 

At first, I thought it was my mouse problem and used to live with it, but today I've just bought a new Bluetooth keyboard and I have the same issue. Unfortunately, right now I cannot log in into the windows, because the keyboard is using Bluetooth 😕

miloszes
Star I

Sorry for a confusion, it can be a logitech problem - both keyboard and mouse are logitech and I had an option to check different manufacturer and it worked at the windows login page.