This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThunderboltEx4 NVM31 downgrade tool

Pacecar
Star I

Hi there - Asus recently had a tool that would allow the downgrade of firmware on their ThunderboldEx4 card from NVM36 to NVM31 to support Thunderbolt 2 devices, however the tool is no longer available. Would anyone kindly have a link to the tool?

Thank you!

33 REPLIES 33

KedarWolf
Star I

@Jiaszzz_ASUS Could you DM me the tool too, please? My Kingston DataTraveler Max is only getting 34MB.sec in CrystalDiskMark when it gets 1,000/900MB/sec read/write. 😞

johcu
Star I

@Jiaszzz_ASUS pleasee pleasee DM me the downgrade tool please. I am on the latest bios for the z690-i motherboard. I really need to get just the NVM thunderbolt drvier downgrade and keep the latest bio with the intel microcode fix. 

Hello @johcu 

Thank you for reaching out to us.
I have replied to your private message and shared the relevant information.
Please take a look at your convenience.

Thank you.

Hello I am in need of this downgrade tool file as well can you please send it to me?  I really appreciate it.  I am unable to use my universal audio apollo 8 thunderbolt 2 audio interface right now due to this.  

Hello @daproducer 

Since it requires verifying the specifications by confirming the serial number, which is not suitable to share in a public comment, I DM you earlier.
Kindly check and share the requested information at your convenience.

Thank you.

Hello @johnpaul134 

Thank you for reaching out to us.
I have DMed and requested the relevant information as well.
Please check the inbox at your convenience.

Thank you.