This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specs discrepancy

Alanx22
Star I

I am reaching out to seek clarification on the specifications of two of the motherboards: ProArt Z790-Creator WiFi and ProArt B760-Creator.

Memory Capacity Discrepancy:

There appears to be conflicting information regarding the memory capacity of these motherboards. On the ASUS website, the specifications indicate a capacity of 192GB, while Newegg, Amazon, and the motherboards' manuals state a capacity of 128GB. Could you kindly confirm the accurate maximum memory capacity for these models?

CPU Compatibility with 14th Gen CPUs:

I am also interested in knowing if both the ProArt Z790-Creator and ProArt B760-Creator motherboards support 14th generation CPUs. If so, could you please specify whether a BIOS update is required for compatibility?

WiFi module:

Can the WiFi module be changed for a different one on the ProArt Z790-Create WiFi?

Your prompt response to these inquiries would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Alanx22 

According to the official website, the memory specifications for the ProArt Z790-CREATOR WIFI are 4 x DIMM, Max. 192GB, DDR5, while the ProArt B760-CREATOR D4 is 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4.

Could you please provide relevant links for online purchasing channels? Have you been in touch with retailers for further confirmation?
Both models support Intel 14th Gen CPUs, and you can verify the QVL by visiting the support page > CPU/Memory Support > CPU SUPPORT.
For more information, kindly refer to [Motherboard] How to query (CPU/memory) QVL List?
Regarding on-board Wi-Fi, it cannot be replaced with another model, but you can fulfill your connectivity needs by installing an additional network card.

Thank you.