This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime B550M-A Wifi ii

Ernestinio
Star I

Hi, I have built my pc and and used the Prime B550M-A Wifi II but I am having issues connecting to wireless network. When I click on the wifi icon no wireless networks show up, the only way i can connect to wifi is through an ethernet cable which I can't do at my place. Tried updating all drivers with no luck ...

4 REPLIES 4

rhj09
Star II

Hi!

Try these steps to fix your WiFi issue:

1. Check BIOS: Ensure the WiFi adapter is enabled.
  2. Update Drivers: Get the latest WiFi drivers from the ASUS website.
  3. Device Manager: Ensure the WiFi adapter is listed and enabled.
  4. Network Troubleshooter: Run it to detect and fix issues.
  5. Reinstall Adapter: Uninstall and restart your PC to reinstall the driver.

If it still doesn't work, consider contacting ASUS support.

Hope this helps!

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Ernestinio 

Regarding the hardware, we recommend referring to the PRIME B550M-A WIFI II user manual to ensure all hardware connections are correct.
Specifically, ensure that the Wi-Fi moving antennas are properly installed in the Wi-Fi ports and avoid placing them in environments with excessive interference.

Additionally, please refer to the troubleshooting steps in "[Motherboard] Troubleshooting-How to fix Motherboard WI-FI connect problem" to troubleshoot the issue.
If you have not updated to the latest BIOS version 3607, consider updating and then clearing CMOS before confirming again.

Thank you.

Megawatt567
Star I

Same here

Hello, @Megawatt567 

Could you please specify which motherboard you are using and whether you are experiencing LAN connection issues while the Wi-Fi connection remains unaffected?
May I ask if you have consulted the provided FAQ, and is the issue still unresolved?
Please also share the details, such as the motherboard model, BIOS version, and network driver version.

Thank you.