This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Motherboard ASUS F1A75-V - Know the exactly specifications of RAM and SSD

CarlosB89
Star II

Hello,

I don't know what the specifications of my motherboard are.

I want to put an SSD on my desktop to run better and a RAM too. My motherboard is Motherboard ASUS F1A75-V (not PRO and EVO models)

Someone can help me by saying what kind of SSD my motherboard ASUS F1A75-V supports and how much RAM the motherboard ASUS F1A75-V maximum supports.? (The correct CL, volts, and information about the RAM and the SSD that this motherboard supports!)

Can you show me or tell me where I can put the SSD? Now I have an old Hard Drive, so I have some doubts about putting the SSD 2.5. I put it in the same place as the Hard Drive.?

I already tried to see the manual here https://www.asus.com/supportonly/f1a75v/helpdesk_manual/ but without success in the informations.

I need help. I appreciate your attention!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @CarlosB89 

Due to the ongoing local holidays in our area, my response time may experience delays.
I apologize for any inconvenience the delayed replies may have caused.

Upon confirming the specifications, the F1A75-V supports 4 x 240-pin memory slots, with a maximum capacity of 64GB of non-ECC, un-buffered DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 memory modules.
We recommend checking the F1A75-V's QVL for compatible memory.

Additionally, this model motherboard does not support M.2 SSDs.
You can connect SATA SSDs via the serial ATA interface, with the connection location outlined in the image below:

Thank you.