cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t boot windows, missing drivers

GhostSpooks
Star I

Motherboard:Prime Z790-A WIFI RAM IS Vengeance DDR5 A2/B2 Slots

CPU Intel i7 socket1700 no, it’s not on the compatibility sheet that the idiots got on the website but I promise you it is I’ve had it running Kali purple and Ubuntu and Linux mint OS with zero issues. I have 7 5TB Weatern Digital HDD in it SATA of course all brand new all cables are new I have a Spirit 600w power supply also brand new. ANYONE know what to do to get this mother trucker to Boot windows?? My Bible version is 1663. I’ve even tried to load the drivers on a USB flash drive and install them that way through the windows installation no go… Help please cause the technicians are challenged mentally I believe 🤷‍:male_sign::goat:💨🤦‍:male_sign:🤯

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello @GhostSpooks 

Thank you for reaching out to us.
Could you please clarify if this issue occurred after the PC was first built or after using it for some time and occurred following any recent changes, such as a BIOS update or component replacement?
We recommend following the steps in the guide, How to Fix Hard Drive Can't Be Detected in BIOS on Motherboard, to troubleshoot the issue.
Please avoid using extension cables or adapters to connect the SSD/HDD during troubleshooting and try cross-testing different slots or ports if needed.
Additionally, please refer to the motherboard BIOS manual to verify that the current boot device settings and related configurations are correct.

Thank you.