This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS has Deceived Me: Where Is My Replacement or Refund?

pdx
Visitor
Hello ASUS Team and Community,

I have been dealing with an extremely frustrating and disappointing situation with ASUS support for more than 6 weeks now. I am writing this to escalate my case and to make sure that other customers are aware of the unacceptable practices I have experienced.

Case Background:

1.I purchased an ASUS RTX 4090 graphics card for my business needs. Unfortunately, the card had issues, and I sent it in for a warranty replacement. ASUS sent me a replacement card, but it was a horrible quality refurbished unit—with bent metal, poor soldering, and missing warranty seals. I will be attaching photos to show the poor quality of this replacement. This card is completely unacceptable.
2.ASUS initially promised a full buyback of my card due to this situation, but they later refused to honor that promise, claiming that my purchase from Amazon was not from an “authorized reseller.” Nowhere in their policies is it clearly stated that customers must verify the final seller when purchasing through Amazon, and this lack of transparency is misleading to consumers.
3.After that, ASUS offered to provide a replacement card, but they dragged their feet for weeks, repeatedly stating that they had no stock, even though RTX 4090 cards were clearly available for purchase on their official website! Why make empty promises and then refuse to follow through?
4.Then, after 6 weeks of this runaround, ASUS issued an Advance Replacement request for another card, and I fully paid $1,799.99 for it on September 5th. The very next day, they told me it was a mistake and continued to delay the process.

Current Situation:

I now have:

•No original graphics card (since it was returned to ASUS),
•No replacement card (the one sent to me was returned because of poor quality),
•No refund (despite promises and full payment made for Advance Replacement).

I feel completely deceived and robbed. ASUS seems to think this is acceptable, but it is not.

ASUS, when will you resolve this? How can you continue to ignore a customer like this and treat them so poorly?

This is not just poor customer service—this is a scam. I demand an immediate resolution, either a full refund or a new RTX 4090 card that meets quality standards, not some refurbished garbage.

I want all users here to know what kind of treatment they can expect from ASUS if something goes wrong.
Case Number: N2408006444-0012

ASUS, please stop the excuses and fix this now.
2 REPLIES 2

pdx
Visitor

UPD: ASUS Service No=N2408006444-0014

Disappointed_us
Rising Star I

I have same issue with Asus service center, I claim warranty for their motherboard, at the end they returned a refurbish unit to me and they told me this is their procedures. 

No Asus products in next purchase.