1. Interference may occur if phone/pad is placed closely to other radio frequency devices (e.g. microwave,wireless phone,electronic products,etc.)
2. Make sure both two paired devices and Bluetooth accessaries are close enough to each other.
3. Remove the pairing of your device and Bluetooth and pair them again.
4. Update system firmware to the latest version : Settings>About>System update>Check Update,and pair them again.
5. If your Bluetooth accessaries is able to have firmware upgrade, we suggest upgrade its firmware and pair them.