This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will Zenfone max pro M1 receive it's next Update????????

Shubho
Star I
Asus Zenfone max pro M1
11 REPLIES 11

imutya
Star I
THANK YOU ASUS
I GOT MY ANDROID 9 UPDATE! so cool
the.atheion.guy said:
CH_ASUS said:
Nold said:
Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.
We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
CH
I'm not against helping users, but as per the rules, anything else except Zenfone 5z, Zenfone 6 & ROG Phone isn't supposed to be discussed here, and threads like so should be deleted, but I'm observing no action is being taken.
NOTE: Not against helping users and sorting their queries, but abiding by rules and going with discipline is what that makes a strong and knowledgeable community.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Nold said:
Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.
We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
CH
I'm not against helping users, but as per the rules, anything else except Zenfone 5z, Zenfone 6 & ROG Phone isn't supposed to be discussed here, and threads like so should be deleted, but I'm observing no action is being taken.
NOTE: Not against helping users and sorting their queries, but abiding by rules and going with discipline is what that makes a strong and knowledgeable community.

Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_vq_yynw13814m1w.png

Check announcement. I'm not against you or Asus.
I'm only against Asus Stock Android software development team who are dumb and releasing stock version without proper testing for Zenfone Max devices.