cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus phone camera is taking blurry videos when i Export - Help

Robertdan99
Star I

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the camera on my Asus Zenfone 8. For the past week, most of my videos are coming out blurry from built in camera, and using Wink Pro video. I've tried cleaning the lens and restarting the phone, but it hasn't helped. This happens with both the front and back cameras.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know how to fix it? I really need my camera to work properly.

Thanks for any advice! 🥰

Would you like me to modify this query in any way?

2 REPLIES 2

florence023
Star I

@Robertdan99HealthInsuranceMarket wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the camera on my Asus Zenfone 8. For the past week, most of my videos are coming out blurry from built in camera, and using Wink Pro video. I've tried cleaning the lens and restarting the phone, but it hasn't helped. This happens with both the front and back cameras.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know how to fix it? I really need my camera to work properly.

Thanks for any advice! 🥰

Would you like me to modify this query in any way?

Hello,

I understand how frustrating it can be when your camera isn’t performing as expected. Let’s troubleshoot this issue together! Here are some steps you can take to improve the camera quality on your Asus Zenfone 8:

Check for Software Updates: Ensure that your phone’s software is up to date. Sometimes camera-related issues are resolved through software updates. Go to Settings > System > Software update and check for any available updates.
Clear Cache and Data for Camera App: Clearing the cache and data for the camera app can help resolve glitches. Follow these steps:
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps.
Find your camera app (usually named “Camera” or similar).
Tap on it, then select Storage & cache.
Choose Clear cache and Clear storage (this won’t delete your photos).
Restart Your Phone in Safe Mode: Boot your phone into safe mode to check if any third-party apps are causing the issue. In safe mode, only pre-installed system apps will run. If the camera works fine in safe mode, a third-party app might be the culprit.
Test Different Camera Modes: Switch between different camera modes (e.g., photo, video, portrait) to see if the blurriness persists across all modes. Sometimes specific modes may have issues.
Check Camera Settings:
Open the camera app and go to its settings.
Look for options related to image stabilization, focus, and resolution. Adjust these settings as needed.
Inspect the Lens and Camera Module:
Make sure there’s no dirt, smudges, or fingerprints on the camera lens.
Inspect the lens for any scratches or damage. If you notice any, it might be affecting image quality.
Test in Well-Lit Conditions:
Sometimes low light can lead to blurry photos and videos. Test the camera in well-lit environments to see if the issue persists.
Factory Reset (as a Last Resort): If none of the above steps work, consider doing a factory reset. Backup your data before proceeding, as this will erase everything on your phone.

Hope this work for you.
Best regards,
florence023

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Update Your Software: Make sure your phone's operating system and camera app are up-to-date. Sometimes, updates fix bugs and improve performance.
2. Clear Camera Cache: Go to Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache. This can sometimes resolve issues with the camera app.
3. Check for Hardware Issues: Inspect your camera lens for any signs of damage. If the lens is scratched or damaged, it might need to be repaired or replaced.
4. Try a Third-Party Camera App: Sometimes the built-in camera app might have issues. You can try using a different camera app to see if the problem persists.
5. Reset Camera Settings: Go to the camera app settings and reset to default settings. This can sometimes resolve configuration issues.

If none of these steps work, it might be a hardware issue, and you may need to contact Asus support for further assistance.

Also, to enhance your videos further, you can use Wink Pro, which you can download from 🥰.

Good luck!