This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs

kushalmhatre140
Star II
After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android
110 REPLIES 110

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
lckychdhr.17

Hey aamod.v8 i recently purchased zenfone 5z and it came with oreo and then I start updating through FOTA and after 7 updating 7 times i got Android 10. It's smooth , almost stock.

But the problem is that when i play pubg the device gets heat up . I thought it's normal but then display also started to heat up a lot and also while playing pubg phone shows charging but doesn't charge stays at same percentage.

Else everything is working great!

Previously I was using Oneplus 6 and i didn't face these issues.

Can u help here?

View post
Sometimes due to excess gaming CPU can throttle and which cn ruin gaming experinece for users so ASUS has this intentional technology if device gets excess heating phone trys to maintain the temperature so nothing to worry about u cn keep your chicken dinners going
( It is never recommended to use ur smartphone during on charge which may possibly damage the battery as well)
?

Dir3WolF
Star III
So , it means i dont have to reset my phone?
As many were saying that factory reset might improve battery and heat bugs.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
lckychdhr.17

So , it means i dont have to reset my phone?

As many were saying that factory reset might improve battery and heat bugs.

View post
Factory reset can possibly solve many problems cn say minor bugs if you are facing after updating to A10 if bugs are bothering u alot or else wait for new upcoming update may be in coming 2 weeks 5Z is getting an update which will be security patch n many fixes
And does issue you mentioned is happening always during gaming? Coz same issue i faced in pie with some update but after wards it got solved by itself then i read a mod reply that its a feature to stablize CPU performance during gaming to avoid more heating n throttles so i personally think u got nothing to worry about n wait for fix by itself instead of resetting coz i cn understand the frustration of resetting a device ?

Dir3WolF
Star III
Thanks brother , i was worried that i may have to go service center. And yes factory reset takes a lot of time taking backups .....
Seriously buying this phone is the one good thing i have done in my life having 0 regrets.???
Waiting for the patch....

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
lckychdhr.17

Thanks brother , i was worried that i may have to go service center. And yes factory reset takes a lot of time taking backups .....

Seriously buying this phone is the one good thing i have done in my life having 0 regrets.???

Waiting for the patch....

View post
Asus never dissapoints ✌️? m user since 1st gen almost got every ASUS smartphone nearby my side and got 0 regrets frm users at my side ? cheers..!!! Brother