I have a lot of bugs after i installed Android 10
the apps closed suddenly
the Bluetooth doesn't work good
the network connection doesn't work good
the camera doesn't work good
39 REPLIES 39

vipmay21
Star I
After the update I am also facing battery drain issue, camera is worse than before and one more , my otg stopped working.. it's working in other phone, not iny 5z

jeffersonp_p
Star I
Hi! Im having exactly same issue. My apps is getting killed whenever I switch from one to another. Gboard is getting killed too. Most of times I don't get notifications from apps. When I'm listening to Spotify, the app just closes when screen turn off. I have Android 10.

This is making impossible to use the smartphone. I don't know how Asus still didn't notice it and fixed it. I hope this is a temporary problem from Android 10 and that they will fix soon.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Anyone that play PUBG, Identity V or any first or third person game: Slightly (slowly, precisely) moving the camera while controlling the character make the touch swiping feel choppy to you too?

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
jeffersonp_p

Hi! Im having exactly same issue. My apps is getting killed whenever I switch from one to another. Gboard is getting killed too. Most of times I don't get notifications from apps. When I'm listening to Spotify, the app just closes when screen turn off. I have Android 10.

This is making impossible to use the smartphone. I don't know how Asus still didn't notice it and fixed it. I hope this is a temporary problem from Android 10 and that they will fix soon.

View post
Same thing is happening for me too.... Whenever I switch from browser to other apps and come back browser page reloads and gboard is very slow and even while listening to music sometimes app closes (i use spotify by the way)
Now while using new gesture navigation the back button is invisible when swiped from either side but it does what it was intended to do

How to install Android 9 to 10 and fix call recording