This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 And ZenUI 10 For Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

enciknazri00
Star II
Will Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL Gets Android 10 And ZenUI 6 Update Coming Soon Or Not
64 REPLIES 64

hieule_pp
Star III
vishnupc

ASUS has begun rollout of ZenUI 6 beta based on Android 10 to the closed beta enrolled users!

View post
But that's for the 5z (zs620kl) not the standard 5 (ze620kl)

Not applicable
Sufyan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/21596#Comment_21596

Wait till February ends then wait till half year ends and then wait for 2020 and then wait and wait and wait ?? or else just buy an one plus phone in the future and get updates on time without being ignored by the company like this I'm really regretting buying 5z Instead of one plus 6 it was a lil expensive than this one but I swear it was worth it

View post
This is Asus forum. Go praise about your Chinese trash elsewhere - not on this forum. You are not helping him.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Sufyan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/21596#Comment_21596

Wait till February ends then wait till half year ends and then wait for 2020 and then wait and wait and wait ?? or else just buy an one plus phone in the future and get updates on time without being ignored by the company like this I'm really regretting buying 5z Instead of one plus 6 it was a lil expensive than this one but I swear it was worth it

View post
Criticism and comparison is so easy these days. no one has patience. We already got 3 zenui6/android Q betas and with each we are getting more and more stable versions. BUt people care for unstable experimental beta features more these days it seems LOL

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

enciknazri00

Will Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL Gets Android 10 And ZenUI 6 Update Coming Soon Or Not

Android 10 And ZenUI 10 For Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
For now only %Z, ROG 2 and 6z run android pie. THere are 50-50 chances of Zenfone 5 getting Q. even if Q is released for zenfone 5, it will be around mid 2020

enciknazri00
Star II
How It will be in mid 2020 Look at Nokia they will push Android 10 To 6.1 Plus And 6.2 Later This year If I knew about it I will change to Nokia but I'm loyal Asus ZenFone's Users