cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS VivoStick PC TS10

allan_mauritz
Star I

Hi,

I require assistance with my ASUS VivoStick PC TS10. The OS (windows) has since gone into a locked state and I am unable to enter into OS.

I need some product number or a security code, the issue is the vendor the device was bought from did not provide security code details. The device was bought as brand new.

SN: H2MACG001184

Regards,

Allan   

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @allan_mauritz ,

based on your issue, could you please explain how you are unable to access the system? Can you provide a screenshot showing the issue of not being able to access the system? Have you checked with the dealer about this problem? Is the product brand new or used? Also, regarding the SN: H2MACG001184, where did you find this number? Could you provide a screenshot for us to verify? Thank you.

allan_mauritz
Star I

Hi,

I am unable to access the Operating System as I am locked out by a security feature built in by Windows. This security lockout is when I am attempting to access the system via GRUB I am prompted for a BitLocker password, see attached SN number on device.

Hi @allan_mauritz ,

based on your issue, we recommend that you reach out to the original retailer or dealer from whom you made the purchase. They can assist you in addressing the problem you are encountering. Thank you.

Also, if you encounter the system shows BitLocker recovery screen after power on. You can try the following FAQ link to troubleshoot the issue. Thank you.

[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix it shows BitLocker recovery screen after power o...